Attorney in Healdsburg – Sonoma County
Michael A. Villa
When you need an attorney, you want high quality, cost-effective, personalized legal advice and, most importantly, results. You also need straight answers to your questions and a creative, practical plan for resolving the situation facing you or your business.
Michael understands these expectations and works diligently to meet them.
- Golden Gate University School of Law, J.D. 1987
- Vassar College, B.A. 1980
Professional & Community AFfiliations
- Judge Pro Tem, Sonoma County Superior Court, since 2003
- Fee Arbitrator, Sonoma County Bar Association, since 2018
- Past Member, Geyserville Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Past Honoree, Sonoma County Superior Court Civil Settlement Program Volunteer, 2011
- Past Panel Member, Sonoma County Superior Court No-Fee Mediation Program
- Past Commissioner, Healdsburg Parks & Recreation Commission
- Past Member, Council on Aging Board of Directors